Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Mastery Challenge Mode Download Live Now
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla gets a substantial update on June 15 which includes the addition of mastery challenge mode to the game. According to Ubisoft, the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla update download size is 5.32GB on PS5, 18.7GB on Xbox Series X|S, 13.5GB on Xbox One, 5-13GB on PS4 (depending on region) and 14GB on PC. You can download it right now. Officially known as Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Title Update 1.2.2, it brings master challenge mode. This lets you test your combat, stealth, and range along with allowing you to “unlock unique rewards” that Ubisoft claims will “give you more options in combat”.
How to Access Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Mastery Challenge Mode
To access the mastery challenge mode you must be at least power level 221 and have completed the Uninvited Guests main quest after reporting on Grantebridgescire and Ledecestrescire.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Mastery Challenge Update Patch Notes
- Ostara Season: Master Challenge Game Mode
- We added in-game support for Mastery Challenge.
- A Master of an ancient art sends you on a Quest to prove your might through trials that will transcend the rules of reality.
- Trial of the Bear = Test your strength (combat)
- Trial of the Wolf = Test your marksmanship (range)
- Trial of the Raven = Test your guile (stealth)
- Unlock unique rewards, that will both show your Mastery and give you more options in combat.
- Numerous shrines are hidden in the world, each home to 3 trials.
- To access Mastery Challenge you must be at least Power Level 221 and have completed the Uninvited Guests main quest after reporting on Grantebridgescire and Ledecestrescire.
- River Raids Refresh
- Upped the stakes: rivers at higher alert levels will have increased rewards.
- Balanced Jomsvikings’ attack power to better match their rank.
- Wayland’s armor will be available to buy in Vagn’s Store using Foreign cargo
- New Skills
- Mounted Archer = Eivor can use their bow ability while mounted.
- Shield Master = Eivor automatically rotates to block incoming attacks by holding up their shield.
- Unstoppable = While in combat, Eivor’s sprint becomes unblockable and knocks enemies back at the cost of stamina.
- Increased the rune list cap from 100 to 300 so that all runes are being displayed in the inventory.
Other improvements and balancing tweaks can be viewed in-depth on Ubisoft’s official site.
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines.
For all the latest Gaming News Click Here