Battlegrounds Mobile India is getting a huge update in July including new weapons and missions. Here’s everything new introduced in the new patch for BGMI this month.
Battlegrounds Mobile India July 2021 Updates
A new video explaining of the updates coming in July has been released on the Battlegrounds Youtube channel.
New Weapon Updates
- M249 LMG excluded from airdrops, added to field drop and can be found in all classic maps.
- New MG3 light machine gun weapon replaces M249 in supply crate, has a 6x scope with no attachments.
- Healing consumables can now be thrown and equipped in the trajectory slot.
- New tier added between ACE and ‘Conqueror’ tiers.
- Challenge point system added to ranking season.
- Seasonal series rewards given to players achieving high-tier in particular season.
- New ASM Abakan assault rifle added in mission ignition mode.
- Tactical marking device lets players lets players check direction of teammates’ firings, enemy location and street information.
- Riot shield can be found in the high-tech city.
- Auto-pickup is paused when using healing items.
- Different colours are used to showcase remaining ammo – turns yellow on 25% or below, and red below 10%.
Mission Ignition Mode Updates
- Mission Ignition mode will be added to Erangel map during certain periods.
- Mission Ignition mode includes six high-tech regions – Transit center, Georgopool, Tech center, Sosnovka security center, Logistics agency and Energy center.
- The names of new-gen cities can be viewed in 3D when parachuting to the ground.
- Players can now drop to the pinned area automatically.
- A patrol dog can be found when the ‘puppy’ icon on the mini-map is followed.
- Update cycle for royal pass changed from 2 months to 1 month.
- Clans with similar activity points can now compete with each other.
New Vehicle Updates
- HyperLine travel vehicles run on pre-set routes, can be boarded from train stations marked in the map.
- Autonomous semi-trucks run on set routes with supplies that can be looted.
- New G-38 gravity-free motorcycle can be used to travel around the map on both land and water with 2 people.
- Air conveyor added as a transportation tool for 2 players.
New In-Game Settings Options
- Sensitivity level of each gun can be changed manually.
- Weapon sensitivity settings can be stored in the cloud.
- Graphic option lower than ‘Smooth’ added for low-end devices.
- New 90fps option added for high-end devices.
- Gyroscope and camera tilt sensitivity can be adjusted now.
- New “do not auto pick-up dropped scopes” setting added.
- Advance pick-up option added for automatic attachment replacement
- Field of view slider added for third person mode
- Teammates engagement status can be viewed on their personal status bar.
- Gallery option has been turned off.
- A bronze statue of the player can be added after a win.
- New NPC mini TV Ray has been added for showing communication information in lobby.
That’s a lot of new additions to the game in the July updates lineup. While the updates add a lot of new features, fans are still left wondering about a potential release on iOS devices, of which there was no mention in the new video. Meanwhile, Krafton has also started teasing its plans regarding esports for Battlegrounds Mobile India.
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines.
For all the latest Gaming News Click Here