Battlegrounds Mobile India PUBG Data Transfer Deadline Extended Till July 9
Krafton has extended the deadline for transferring PUBG mobile user data to Battlegrounds Mobile India by three days. Previously, the data transfer was supposed to end on July 6 which was assumed to be linked to concerns on data sharing with China, but now players will be able to transfer their data till July 9.
The update was spotted on Krafton’s news page regarding the transfer. Weirdly enough, Krafton’s support page still lists the deadline as December 31, 2021 as previously reported. It’s possible that the company is still holding out hope for even more PUBG veterans moving their data to Battlegrounds Mobile as the game checks off over 10 million downloads on the Google Play Store.
Battlegrounds Mobile India Data Transfer Explained
Here’s everything you can transfer from your previous PUBG Mobile user profile:
- Those who have played PUBG Mobile can transfer their account data to Battlegrounds Mobile India and continue playing.
- Data transferred accounts can receive pre-registration rewards.
- The data transfer can only be implemented by using your Facebook/Twitter account.
- In the case of Google Play Games account, Google no longer supports logins through an embedded browser. Since Battlegrounds Mobile India is a newly released game this year, Krafton claims, data transfers will not be available through Google Play Games accounts.
- A full list of everything that carries over from PUBG is can be viewed right here.
While the game’s data transfer deadline has been extended, players can look forward to a host of new “classic updates” that essentially add features and maps from PUBG Mobile to BGMI.
Battlegrounds Mobile India is out now for Android users on Google Play Store, with a release on Apple’s iOS devices in the works.
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines.
For all the latest Gaming News Click Here