Battlegrounds Mobile India Series 2021 Prize Pool, Registration Date Officially Revealed
Krafton has dropped a new trailer for Battlegrounds Mobile India Series 2021, which reveals more details about the much-awaited tournament. The trailer has confirmed several details that were leaked by Indian esports blog Gamzo.
Battlegrounds Mobile India Series 2021 has a prize pool for Rs. 1 crore and registrations for the tournament will open on July 19. Krafton has also revealed how the prize pool will be split among the competitors.
- First place – Rs. 50 lakh
- Second place – Rs. 25 lakh
- Third place – Rs. 10 lakh
- Fourth place – Rs. 3 lakh
- Fifth place – Rs. 2 lakh
- MVP – Rs. 1 lakh
- The Lone Ranger – Rs. 50,000
- The Rampage Freak – Rs. 50,000
- Most Finishes by a Squad – Rs. 50,000
- The Redeemer – Rs. 50,000
Battlegrounds Mobile India Series 2021 kicks off on August 2 and runs until October 10. The format and schedule of Battlegrounds Mobile India Series 2021 are mentioned below:
- In-game Qualifiers – August 2 to August 8 (1024 teams qualify)
- Online Qualifiers – August 17 to September 12 (64 teams qualify)
- Quarter Finals – September 16 to September 26 (24 teams qualify)
- Semi Finals – September 10 to October 3 (16 teams qualify)
- Grand Finals – October 7 to October 10
During the in-game qualifiers, the first 15 games of registered teams will be considered for Battlegrounds Mobile India Series 2021. The top 10 of the 15 matches will be used for evaluation and scored accordingly. In case there’s a tie, parameters such as survival time, finishes, accuracy, and more will be considered for scoring.
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines.
For all the latest Gaming News Click Here