BGMI limits gaming time to 3 hours per day for underage players, adds parental controls | 91mobiles.com
As part of the Game Responsibly campaign, Krafton will drop short videos encouraging players to put down the game at regular intervals. The campaign also showcases parental control features in BGMI that allow parents or guardians to restrict the play-time of minors.
Krafton has highlighted the steps taken to promote responsible gaming:
- BGMI has a warning about the game being set in a virtual world and not in the real world.
- Every player under the age of 18 years needs to register a parent or guardian’s contact number to play the game. An OTP is sent to the registered person’s number, which is considered as permission to play BGMI.
- BGMI reminds players to take a break at regular intervals.
- Underage players have a play time limit of 3 hours per day in BGMI.
- BGMI has a daily spend limit of Rs. 7,000 to reduce overspending.
- Krafton has sensitised graphics and language in BGMI to reduce violence.
Also read: BGMI Lite version launch in India expected soon, official poll suggests
With the new campaign for BGMI, Krafton hopes to reduce gaming addiction among underage players and build a responsible gaming culture in India.
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines.
For all the latest Technology News Click Here