Blade Runner: Black Lotus Anime Series Voice Cast Announced
Adult Swim and Crunchyroll have announced the voice cast of the much-anticipated Blade Runner: Black Lotus. As reported by Gamespot, first look at the new series will drop during a [email protected] 2021 panel on July 23.
Blade Runner: Black Lotus English and Japanese cast features:
- Jessica Henwick/Arisa Shida as Elle, a female replicant created for a mysterious purpose
- Will Yun Lee/Shinshu Fuji as Joseph, owner of a spare parts junkyard in Los Angeles
- Samira Wiley/Takako Honda as Alani Davis, a new LAPD recruit
- Brian Cox/Takaya Hashi as Niander Wallace Sr, founder and CEO if the Wallace Corp.
- Wes Bentley/Takehito Koyasu as Niander Wallace Jr, an intelligent scientist working at the Wallace Corporation
- Josh Duhamel/Taiten Kusunoki as Marlowe, a dangerous Blade Runner
- Stephen Root/Hochu Otsuka as Earl Grant, police chief of the LAPD
- Peyton List/Yoshiko Sakakibara as Josephine Grant, wife of the police chief
- Barkhad Abdi/Takayuki Kinba as Doc Badger, a black market dealer
- Gregg Henry/Masane Tsukayama as Senator Bannister, a politician with strong feelings about replicant production
- Henry Czerny/Akio Nojima as Doctor M, an intelligent doctor and professor of medicine
- Jason Spisak/Kazuki Yao as Hooper, a journalist from the Wallace Corporation
Blade Runner: Black Lotus is based on the popular movie franchise and it will take place in 2032, which lies between the original movie and Blade Runner 2049. Directed by Shinji Aramaki and Kenji Kamiyama, the series will have 13 episodes that have a 30-munite runtime. Blade Runner: Black Lotus is expected to debut later this year.
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines.
For all the latest Gaming News Click Here