Death Stranding PS5 Director’s Cut India Price Revealed
Death Stranding Director’s Cut for PS5 in India is up for pre-order on the PlayStation Store, and it’s cheaper than we expected it to be. The new director’s cut will cost Rs. 2,999 for Indian PS5 owners, which is considerably lower than native, full-price AAA PS5 games. It’s also the same price as the base game’s digital deluxe edition on PS4.
Along with the standard edition of the game, the digital deluxe edition of Death Stranding director’s cut will cost Rs. 3,599.
Death Stranding PS5 Director’s Cut Digital Deluxe Edition Content
The digital deluxe edition of the game will include the following content along with the base game:
- Mini soundtrack
- Digital mini art book
- Death Stranding director’s cut avatar set for PSN
- Backpack patches
- In-game items such as BB pod customization, Bridges special delivery suits and power gloves
Death Stranding Director’s Cut PS5 New Features Explained
Hideo Kojima’s re-released version of the game on PS5 will include many new features, including the following:
- Haptic feedback on DualSense controller
- Adaptive trigger support
- 3D Audio
- Improved load times
- Choose between performance mode (upscaled 4K at 60fps) or fidelity mode (native 4K at 30fps)
- New Firing Range area
- Fragile Circuit racing mode
- New story missions
- Half-Life and Cyberpunk 2077 DLC items from the PC version
Owners of Death Stranding on PS4 can upgrade to the game for $10, but no information on the upgrade price for India has been revealed yet.
Death Stranding Director’s Cut on PS5 releases on September 24, 2021 via the PlayStation store as well as physical release.
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines.
For all the latest Gaming News Click Here