Everything You Need to Know About Valorant: Episode 3, Act 1
Riot has revealed details about Valorant’s Episode 3, Act 1, dubbed Reflection. Here is everything about Valorant’s upcoming major update, including the new Agent, the upcoming Battlepass, the Year 1 Event Pass, and the Give Back Bundle. Valorant: Episode 3, Act 1 will kick off on June 22.
Valorant’s Newest Agent: Kay/O
Riot describes Valorant’s new Agent, KAY/O, as a machine built for a single purpose: neutralising radiants. KAY/O’s abilities revolve around crippling their opponents’ capacity to fight back.
KAY/O’s abilities and hotkeys are:
- ZERO/point: Hitting E equips KAY/O with a supression blade that can be thrown. The blade sticks to the first surface it hits, winds up, and suppresses anyone caught in the blade’s explosion radius.
- FLASH/drive: Hitting Q equips KAY/O with a flash grenade which explodes after a short fuse, blinding those caught in its line of sight. Right clicking the flashbang throws a charged flash, reducing its fuse by 0.6 seconds.
- FRAG/ment: Hitting C equips KAY/O with an explosive fragment that sticks to the floor when thrown. The fragment explodes multiple times, dealing near-lethal damage at the center with each explosion.
- NULL/cmd: KAY/O’s ultimate ability, by default mapped to X, overloads the Agent with radianite energy that empowers KAY/O, and sends out large energy pulses from their location. Enemies hit by the pulses are suppressed for a short duration. While overloaded during the ultimate, KAY/O gains Combat Stim. If killed during the ultimate, KAY/O is downed and enters a destabilised state, allowing team mates to stabilise KAY/O’s core and revive them.
Valorant Episode 3, Act 1 Battlepass
Valorant’s Episode 3, Act 1 Battlepass will be priced at 1,000 VP. As you can expect from the game’s previous Battlepasses, the new one will reward players with weapon skins, gun buddies, cards, sprays, and titles. Kicking off on June 22, the Battlepass will end on August 24.
Here are some of the items available from the Battlepass for free:
- Jigsaw Ghost
- Greatly Increased? Spray
- Greatly Decreased? Spray
- The Key to Ancient Mysteries Buddy
- Snowbirds Card
Here are some of the items available from the paid Battlepass:
- K/TAC Vandal
- K/TAC Melee
- Jigsaw Bulldog
- Monarch Bucky
- Force Card
- Save Card
- Clutch or Kick Spray
- Salmon Nigiri Buddy
Alongside the release of the new Battlepass, Valorant will also now reward players for playing with friends with experience bonuses during the Valorant Year One event, which kicks off on June 22, and will last until July 24. Here are the experience boosts depending on the number of players in a party:
- Party of 1: 0% Bonus XP
- Party of 2: 8% Bonus XP
- Party of 3: 12% Bonus XP
- Party of 4: 16% Bonus XP
- Party of 5: 20% Bonus XP
Valorant Year One Event Pass
Riot is celebrating Valorant’s first complete year with its Year One event. To celebrate, Valorant will have a free Event Pass. Here are the rewards from Valorant’s Year One Event Pass:
- Year One Gun Buddy
- Year One Card
- EP 3 // Reflection Card
- YR1 and Year One Titles
- 20 Radianite Points
Valorant Give Back Bundle
Valorant’s new Give Back Bundle will include player-voted fan-favourite skins, and 50% of the proceeds will go to the Riot Games Social Impact Fund in partnership with Impact Assets. The Give Back Bundle is priced at 6,382 VP, and includes weapons skins and cosmetics.
Here are the weapon skins in the Give Back Bundle:
- Reaver Sheriff
- VALORANT GO! Vol. 1 Spectre
- Reaver Vandal
- Ion Operator
Here are the other cosmetics in the Give Back Bundle:
- Give Back Gun Buddy
- Give Back Card
- Give Back Spray
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines.
For all the latest Gaming News Click Here