Fantasy Basketball 2021: Latest Rankings for Top NBA Players and Sleepers
Marta Lavandier/Associated Press
1. Nikola Jokic, Denver Nuggets
2. Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
3. James Harden, Houston Rockets
4. Luka Doncic, Dallas Mavericks
5. Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks
6. Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers
7. Kevin Durant, Brooklyn Nets
8. Karl-Anthony Towns, Minnesota Timberwolves
9. Joel Embiid, Philadelphia 76ers
10. Jayson Tatum, Boston Celtics
11. Anthony Davis, Los Angeles Lakers
12. Trae Young, Atlanta Hawks
13. Paul George, Los Angeles Clippers
14. Bradley Beal, Washington Wizards
15. Domantas Sabonis, Indiana Pacers
16. Bam Adebayo, Miami Heat
17. Nikola Vucevic, Chicago Bulls
18. Jimmy Butler, Miami Heat
19. Fred VanVleet, Toronto Raptors
20. Donovan Mitchell, Utah Jazz
Fantasy rankings are inherently muddied this season. Kyrie Irving’s playing status is unclear for home games, LeBron James’ load management is subject to a shortened offseason and Joel Embiid’s point guard remains a mystery.
If Irving misses games, James Harden should jump to No. 2. But Stephen Curry was a dynamo last year and deserves a slight edge for that tour de force (even if Klay Thompson eats into his volume). The other obvious load-bearer is Paul George, who could put up massive numbers while Kawhi Leonard rehabilitates his ACL.
As far as going against consensus ADP, the flag is being planted for Trae Young. At 23, Young is coming off of a season in which he averaged 25.3 points and 9.4 assists. People may feel disheartened by his shooting splits (43.8 percent from the field, 34.3 percent from deep), but a Curry-esque ceiling is within reason and makes him worthy of a top-12 selection.
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines.
For all the latest Sports News Click Here