Fortnite update 17.20 PATCH NOTES, Bugha mode, Kevin the Cube, Slip Streams, MORE
Update 2: Fortnite fans have uncovered new features within the update 17.20 data files.
According to Fortnite insider Shiina, Slip Streams might be returning to the game soon, after Epic adjusted the properties of the popular feature.
As noted by Hypex, new Kevin the Cube sequences were added to the game, backing up earlier reports that the Cube will return to Fortnite as part of a new event.
Update: Fortnite developer Epic Games has taken the game offline for update 17.20.
Without an update in around a month, the servers are likely to be offline for at least a couple of hours.
“We’re beginning to disable services in preparation for the v17.20 update, with server downtime beginning soon,” Epic Games announced. “We’ll let you all know when downtime has ended!”
Original: Fortnite fans are counting down to the release of the 17.20 update on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch and Android.
The long-awaited Fortnite update has finally been given a release date by Epic Games.
Fortnite fans can download the new patch at 7.30pm BST UK time on the morning of July 20. Needless to say, the update launches alongside server downtime, which is likely to run until around 10am.
The news was announced by Epic Games on Twitter, alongside a preview of what’s to come in update 17.20.
“Set out to become a Champion with the upcoming Bugha’s Late Game mode,” reads an Epic tweet.
“Fortnite v17.20 is slotted for release on July 20. In preparation for the update, services will be disabled starting at approx. 02:30 AM ET (06:30 UTC). Please note this is an earlier time than usual.”
According to Epic Games, career stats will be affected by the new update, but should be restored once downtime ends.
Furthermore, Epic Games has confirmed plans to add a Preferred Item Slots feature to the game. This gives users the chance to automatically assign weapon pick-ups to set slots.
You can see the remain Fortnite update 17.20 patch notes below…
Fortnite update 17.20 patch notes…
• New items automatically equipped after being picked up.
– New items being picked up will automatically be equipped under some circumstances.
• Grimey Outfit reactivity not working.
– The Grimey Outfit’s reactivity feature is not working.
• Difficulty scrolling through player list in Voice Chat tab on controller.
– Players on controller may have difficulty scrolling through the player list in the Voice Chat tab if the player list is long.
• Unable to perform Last Forever Emote.
– Players may be unable to perform the Last Forever Emote after selecting it.
• Lighting issues occurring while in Replay Mode.
– We’re investigating an issue that is causing lighting to appear darker than normal while in replay mode.
• Incorrect crosshair appears while using Rail Gun during gameplay in Creative.
– We’re investigating an issue that is causing Incorrect crosshair to appear while using Rail Gun during gameplay in creative.
• Player can encounter infinite loading screen when flying out of Island.
– We’re investigating an issue that is causing players to encounter infinite loading screen when flying out of the Island.
• Ziplines temporarily disabled.
– Due to an issue, Ziplines have been temporarily disabled.
• Vendor Rifts temporarily disabled.
– Due to an issue, Rifts obtained from vendors have been temporarily disabled.
• Epic Chests may sometimes not provide any weapons in Arena.
– We’re aware that sometimes players may search an Epic Chest or Supply Drop in Arena and receive no weapon. We’re investigating the issue.
• The button for Arena Division/tournament details is currently unresponsive on controller.
– We’re aware the button for Arena Division/tournament details is currently unresponsive on controller. We’re working on a fix for this issue.
• ‘Hold Inventory button’ shortcut for accessing the Crafting menu is not working.
– The ‘Hold Inventory button’ shortcut for the Crafting menu simply leads to the Inventory menu instead of the Crafting menu.
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines.
For all the latest Gaming News Click Here