IPL 2021: FanCode launches official merchandise of all teams
The FanCode Shop was launched in August last year, ahead of IPL 2020, to provide authentic and affordable range of fan gear of leading sports brands.
For this season’s IPL, FanCode Shop has also introduced new apparel ranges for fans working-from-home and junior fans.
IPL 2020: FanCode launches official fan merchandise of six teams
The FanCode Shop offers a wide array of fan merchandise across IPL teams that include apparel – official match jerseys, t-shirts, polo t-shirts, joggers, caps; accessories – bags, mobile covers, wireless chargers, cups, coasters, keychains, wristbands, and much more.
It uses technology to innovate and deliver rapid turnaround times in both the creation and distribution of fan gear, ensuring that fans will have the latest, most topical designs of their favourite sports brands and teams.
This season, FanCode Shop has introduced merchandise for unique IPL fans. In the new remote-working set-up during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, most IPL fans will continue to watch the matches from home this summer.
Addressing the needs of these evolved preferences, FanCode Shop now offers a ‘Work-From-Home’ apparel category launched with vests and shorts.
A new apparel range has also been launched for junior IPL fans that includes trendy T-shirts. Sports fans can explore and buy official merchandise of their favourite IPL team on www.shop.fancode.com
Talking about the FanCode Shop, Yannick Colaco, Co-Founder of FanCode, said, “Nothing amplifies the excitement for sports fans more than wearing the colours of their favourite teams. We’re thrilled to give all fans of the IPL a single destination from which they can access fan gear for all eight teams.”
Commenting on the IPL team partnerships, Prasana Krishnan, Co-Founder of FanCode, said, “We’re continually seeking opportunities to evolve sporting experience for fans in India and fan merchandise is a key aspect of this vision. We’re associating with multiple IPL teams and their partners in order to facilitate and meet fans requirements on official merchandise”.
- IPL 2021: Kolkata Knight Riders embark on journey to Chennai after Mumbai camp
- Shreyas Iyer undergoes surgery, vows to return in no time
- IPL 2021, MI vs RCB: Head to head record, top run-getters, top wicket-takers, highest individual scores
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar nominated for ICC monthly award after exploits against England
- IPL 2021: Mumbai Indians expect Chawla to play key role this season
- IPL 2021: Statistics and records of Indian Premier League
- IPL 2021: Mumbai Indians, Sunrisers Hyderabad involved in a battle of tweets!
- IPL 2021: Match 1, MI vs RCB: Preview, team analysis, pitch report
- IPL 2021: RCB’s Mohammad Siraj reveals how did he gain confidence as a bowler
- IPL 2021, MI vs RCB: Date, Time, Venue, Probable Playing 11, TV Channel List, Live Streaming Details
- Afridi surprised by CSA’s decision to allow players leave for IPL during international series
- IPL 2021: MI vs RCB Dream11 Team Prediction, Tips, Probable Playing 11 Details
Get breaking news alerts.
You have already subscribed
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Sports headlines.
For all the latest Sports News Click Here
For the latest news and updates, follow us on Google News