Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope Nintendo Switch Release Date Confirmed Via eShop Listing
Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope for the Nintendo Switch has been confirmed with a listing for the game appearing on the official Nintendo eShop. The game is slated for a 2022 release window. Much like its predecessor, Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope will be published by Ubisoft.
The game has players controlling characters from the Mario and Rabbids universe on an adventure to defeat what’s being described as a “malevolent entity and save your Spark companions”, promising fresh new bosses and some familiar ones from the last game. Aside from the cover art you can see above, three screenshots have also been revealed, giving you an idea of what to expect from its environments. You can check them out right here.
Other details include the usual back of the box marketing material you’d expect from a game. Such as:
- Team up with Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Rabbid Peach, Rabbid Luigi, and their friends on a galactic journey to defeat a malevolent entity and save your Spark companions. Explore planets throughout the galaxy as you uncover mysterious secrets and compelling quests.
- Build your dream team with three heroes from an eclectic roster of nine.
- Take down all new bosses, along with some familiar enemies throughout the galaxy.
- Rescue the adorable Sparks throughout the galaxy, who provide distinct powers that will help you in battle.
- Unleash your heroes’ skills but be strategic as you dash your enemies, team jump on your allies, and hide behind covers.
And considering Kingdom Battle had an India release officially — as it was published and distributed by Ubisoft rather than Nintendo, safe to say we should see a similar arrangement for this game. This would mean it should get an India release, hopefully at the same Rs. 3,499 price as its predecessor.
Safe to say that we’ll get more details at the Ubisoft Forward event on June 13, 12:30am IST and Nintendo’s own E3 livestream on June 15 from 9:30pm IST.
For all the latest Gaming News Click Here