Metro Exodus: Complete Edition
I really regret buying this game, even on sale, the character animations are so unnatural, the enemy AI is laughably bad, you could be right in front of them or shoot close to them and they still won’t see you, the PS5 upgraded graphics are just decent, not great (good ray tracing, but visuals are substandard for a good PS5 upgrade), the dialogue is mediocre, and the sound design is weird, like guns sound good, but punching/shoving doesn’t sound right, and it feels like its missing some sounds in some areas (using Pulse 3D headset with 3D audio).
I watched a Metro recap video of the first two games, and played nearly 2 hours of 2033 Redux, and it feels like the developers haven’t learned and improved from those games much, they have the same bad animations, same weirdly designed faces, same UI, and same mediocre dialogue.
The reason I even bothered with this game, is because the story I got from the recap is good, and the previews made it look better than it is.
– Every mask being cracked, obstructing the view of the player, and having to wipe it so often, is just bad, it should be an option, and the games not realistic to begin with, you don’t need to add an annoying aspect of post-apocalyptic masks for the sake of realism, especially when all it does is annoy the player, not add difficultly
– Doesn’t utilize PS5 SSD well for loading times, its pretty slow.
– According to Digital Foundry comparison, internal resolution is about 80% of Xbox Series X’s internal resolution on average, and I feel like having different graphical mode options, like in other PS5 upgraded games would be a better fit.
– Sensitivity doesn’t go high enough.
– Choosing Russian language doesn’t subtitle people talking to each other in the background, so much for world building, same problem in 2033, have to play with English VA, but its pretty bad.
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines.
For all the latest Gaming News Click Here