In what appears to be a Christmas miracle, the PS5 remains in stock at GAME.
PlayStation 5 customers may have missed out on a console this Christmas, but it looks like stock will be available in the New Year.
According to the GAME website, PS5 consoles will be available on January 21, 2022.
Various bundles are currently available, including packages with Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart, Spider-Man Miles Morales, Ghost of Tsushima, and FIFA 22.
Customers can also purchase bundles including additional DualSense controllers, T-shirts and hats.
If you do plan on buying a PS5 from GAME, then be warned that you’ll be limited to one console per customer.
GAME performs checks to ensure customers don’t purchase more than one console.
“We have strong measures in place to ensure that our “one per customer: statement is maintained,” reads a GAME statement.
“Alongside this we have our “anti scalping policy” procedures in place to allow for as many individual customers to successfully purchase as possible. Please know that all pre-orders are subject to automatic checks. Order updates (such as cancellation emails) take place after a customer will have received a valid order confirmation email.
“At present these orders are still pre-orders and as such, no payments have yet been taken from customers. Payments will commence once our order and anti-scalping policy checks have been completed.”
If you’re looking for any additional games to go with your GAME bundles, then Deathloop is a fine choice.
The game transports players to the mysterious island of Blackreef, where a timeloop dooms the protagonist to repeat the same day.
Demon’s Souls is also worth checking out, especially if you missed the original PS3 release.
If you are hoping to pick up a PS5 this week, then the following shopping tips should help.
PlayStation 5 general shopping tips…
• Login if you already have an account with the retailer.
• Use multiple devices wherever possible – desktop browser, laptop, tablet, smartphone.
• If the retailer has a dedicated app, download and use the app for purchasing a PS5.
• Sign up for retailer stock alerts where possible. Sites like ShopTo allow users to register interest.
• Follow stock checker accounts and websites, including PS5 UK Stock and Express Gaming.
PlayStation 5 shopping tips when buying from GAME…
• Get familiar with the bundles, so you know which one to target first: Obscure bundles are easier to get, standalones almost impossible. [GAME]
• When alerted, click through to your first bundle of choice as quickly as possible, this will get you into the queue. [GAME]
• If it says it’s failed when trying to checkout, it means that bundle is now OOS. So go back to the bundles and pick another one. [GAME]
• Checking out too much too quickly will give you a 30-60 second timeout, so don’t rush it. If this happens, just wait a bit then try again. [GAME]
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines.
For all the latest Entertainment News Click Here