Rumour Has It: Chelsea prepared to offer £150m for Haaland
The Norwegian has been linked with several top clubs but could also stay with Borussia Dortmund.
Haaland and his representatives visited Real Madrid and Barcelona, while Chelsea and Manchester City have also been credited with interest.
90𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘌𝘹𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦: Chelsea are prepared to offer up to £150m for Haaland, believing that Dortmund wouldn’t be able to turn that down.
— 90min (@90min_Football) July 7, 2021
TOP STORY – CHELSEA TO OFFER UP TO £150M FOR HAALAND
Chelsea are readying a bumper £150 million (€175m) move to sign Erling Haaland from Borussia Dortmund, reports 90Min.
The Blues are prepared to offer up to that amount, believing the deal will be too hard to refuse for Dortmund.
Chelsea spent approximately £120m (€140m) last off-season on German pair Timo Werner and Kai Havertz but want an out-and-out striker.
– New Real Madrid head coach Carlo Ancelotti wants to sign Brazil international Richarlison from his former club Everton, reports ESPN.
– Fabrizio Romano claims Milan are still working on a deal to sign Chelsea’s French veteran forward Olivier Giroud.
– RB Leipzig’s Marcel Sabitzer is in the sights of Borussia Dortmund according to Bild, amid reported interest from Premier League clubs.
– West Ham and Tottenham are both interested in Sassuolo’s Mert Muldur reports the Mail.
– Football League World claims Southampton will sign Blackburn Rovers forward Adam Armstrong for £10m plus add-ons.
Get breaking news alerts.
You have already subscribed
For all the latest Sports News Click Here