Juventus reportedly feel the end could be nigh.
Paris Saint-Germain are waiting in the wings…
TOP STORY – RONALDO HEADING FOR EXIT?
Juventus are convinced Cristiano Ronaldo is considering his future with the Serie A giants, according to Goal.
Ronaldo has been tipped to leave Juve amid growing speculation, with Diario AS reporting Paris Saint-Germain have opened talks with the superstar.
Juve and Ronaldo – also linked with his former clubs Manchester United and Real Madrid – reportedly met on Thursday following the return of head coach Massimiliano Allegri, who has replaced Andrea Pirlo.
Juventus officials are convinced Cristiano Ronaldo is exploring his options ahead of the summer transfer window, Goal has learned
Massimiliano Allegri and Juve staff met for a transfer market summit todaypic.twitter.com/9xTHPi5gCV
— Goal (@goal) June 3, 2021
– Manchester City are the team most interested in Tottenham’s Harry Kane, says Fabrizio Romano. Kane is reportedly looking to leave Spurs and the England striker has been linked with Premier League champions City, United, Chelsea, Real Madrid and Barcelona. City are eyeing a replacement for Barca recruit Sergio Aguero, with Borussia Dortmund’s Erling Haaland and Eintracht Frankfurt forward Andre Silva also targets.
– Tottenham are in talks with Son Heung-min over a contract extension, reports Romano.
– BBC Sport claims Alisson is set to hold contract talks with Liverpool. The Brazil international goalkeeper’s current deal does not expire until 2024.
– Football Insider reports Everton’s Richarlison is on Madrid‘s radar following the appointment of ex-Toffees boss Carlo Ancelotti. Madrid have long been tipped to prise Kylian Mbappe from PSG.
– Juventus and PSG are in the race to sign Sassuolo midfielder Manuel Locatelli, according to Gazzetta dello Sport. City and Inter have also been linked.
– Memphis Depay is on the verge of completing a move to Barca on a three-year deal, per Diario Sport. Depay is available on a free transfer, with his Lyon contract expiring.
– The Yorkshire Evening Post claims Liverpool are among the teams interested in Leeds United’s Raphinha. Manchester United and City are also believed to be among the possible suitors.
Get breaking news alerts.
You have already subscribed
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines.
For all the latest Sports News Click Here