Rumour Has It: Liverpool want Mbappe and no leeway for Messi’s Barca contract as Ronaldo eyes Juve deal
Mbappe is wanted by Real Madrid as Paris Saint-Germain try to retain the France international.
However, Liverpool are also believed to be circling…
TOP STORY – LIVERPOOL POISED TO POUNCE
Liverpool are the leading contenders to sign Paris Saint-Germain star Kylian Mbappe, according to RMC.
Mbappe is out of contract at the end of 2021-22 and he has been tipped to join LaLiga giants Real Madrid.
PSG remain determined to re-sign Mbappe but should the France international not renew in Paris, Liverpool are ready to pounce.
– Sport claims Barcelona will not be afforded an increased salary cap to re-sign superstar Lionel Messi, who is out of contract at Camp Nou and linked with PSG and Manchester City. Barca must reduce their wage bill in order to keep the captain. It comes as Goal says Barca have offered to release Miralem Pjanic and Samuel Umtiti from their contracts to free up space in the club’s budget. Pjanic has been linked to Juventus, Inter, Milan, Tottenham and Manchester United.
– Cristiano Ronaldo‘s agent Jorge Mendes is pushing to extend the superstar’s Juve deal until 2023, per Gazzetta dello Sport. The 36-year-old, who is contracted until 2022, has been linked with United and PSG.
– United are progressing in their pursuit to sign Rennes sensation Eduardo Camavinga, according to Fabrizio Romano. A long-term target of United, the 18-year-old France international – who will become a free agent after 2021-22 – has also been linked with PSG, Madrid, Arsenal and Bayern Munich.
– Calciomercato reports Liverpool have enquired about Inter and Italy star Nicolo Barella. Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool are eyeing a replacement for Georginio Wijnaldum, who joined PSG.
– Juve are due to meet with Sassuolo to discuss a move for Manuel Locatelli, says Calciomercato. The Italy international is also reportedly wanted by Arsenal among others.
Rashford can get most out of Pogba with ‘Mbappe-style runs’, says Rooney
Rumour Has It: Man Utd eye Kane, Varane and Rice after Sancho signing, Madrid want Spinazzola
Pogba accused of ‘losing the plot’ by Petit in France’s shock Euro 2020 exit
Rumour Has It: Mbappe makes PSG decision amid interest, Man Utd wish list grows
Rumour Has It: PSG’s Mbappe faces decision amid Real Madrid speculation, Ronaldo’s future uncertain
Pele sends message to sorry France star Mbappe as Swiss celebrate
Euro 2020: France vs Switzerland Statistical highlights: Swiss lesson for Les Bleus as favourites exit
Deschamps brushes off questions about France future after shock Euro 2020 exit
France 3-3 Switzerland (4-5 on penalties): Mbappe fails from spot as favourites are eliminated
France vs Switzerland, Euro 2020: Dream11 prediction, head-to-head, key players, kick off time in India
Rumour Has It: Liverpool make audacious move for PSG’s Mbappe
Rumour Has It: Sancho ‘really close’ to Man Utd switch, Madrid scouting Leipzig’s Olmo
Get breaking news alerts.
You have already subscribed
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines.
For all the latest Sports News Click Here