Rumour Has It: Man City make Kane bid, Inter braced for PSG’s new Hakimi offer
The England international, busy on Euro 2020 duty, is reportedly unhappy at Tottenham.
A move from London to Manchester could be on the cards.
TOP STORY – CITY MAKE KANE OFFER
Manchester City have made an official £100million bid to sign Harry Kane from Tottenham, according to Fabrizio Romano.
Kane reportedly wants to leave Tottenham amid links with Premier League champions City, Manchester United, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain.
However, Spurs are reluctant to sell the star Tottenham and England forward.
City are offering up Gabriel Jesus as they look to sign either Kane or Borussia Dortmund sensation Erling Haaland, claims The Times.
– Sky Sport reports Inter are expecting PSG to make a new bid for star full-back Achraf Hakimi in the next few days. Chelsea and Bayern Munich have also been linked.
– United want Villarreal defender Paul Torres in a swap deal, claims the Manchester Evening News. United are keen to bolster their defence and have also been linked with moves for free agent Sergio Ramos, Madrid centre-back Raphael Varane, Sevilla’s Jules Kounde and Cristian Romero of Atalanta.
– Mundo Deportivo says LaLiga champions Atletico Madrid are interested in Napoli captain Lorenzo Insigne. The Italy international is heading into the final year of his contract at Napoli. Barcelona, Milan and Liverpool have been linked previously.
– Juventus will open talks with Sassuolo for star midfielder Manuel Locatelli, according to Sky Sport. Locatelli has also been linked with Inter, Madrid and City.
– Marca reports Milan could make a move for Madrid defender Alvaro Odriozola, who is a target should the Rossoneri fail to retain the services of United’s Diogo Dalot.
Czech Republic vs England, Euro 2020: Dream11 prediction, Head to Head, key players, kick off time in India
Euro 2020: Three key battles in Czech Republic vs England
Kane is England’s most important player – Southgate to stick with captain against Czech Republic
Rumour Has It: Tottenham’s Kane willing to move abroad amid PSG links
Euro 2020: England vs Scotland: Dream11 prediction, head-to-head, key players, kick off time in India
Tottenham Premier League fixtures in full: Spurs to welcome champions Man City as Kane rumours swirl
Euro 2020: England 1-0 Croatia: Sterling gets Three Lions off to a winning start at Wembley
Levy warns Tottenham will do what is right for club amid Kane speculation
Euro 2020: England vs Croatia: Dream11 prediction, Head to Head, key players, kick off time in India
Euro 2020: 16 lesser known facts about the 16th edition of the European Championship
Euro 2020: Know the six hottest strikers who can shine in the tournament
Rumour Has It: Manchester City fire sale to raise funds for Kane and Grealish moves
Get breaking news alerts.
You have already subscribed
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines.
For all the latest Sports News Click Here