Rumour Has It: Real Madrid wants Man Utd flop van de Beek as part of Varane deal
The Netherlands international only scored once in 19 league appearances in 2020-21.
He only managed four Premier League starts and, if reports are to be believed, could be used as a pawn in United’s transfer activity.
TOP STORY – REAL WANTS DONNY IN VARANE DEAL
Real Madrid want United flop Donny van de Beek as part of a deal for Raphael Varane, claim The Sun.
The Red Devils have chased the French defender this off-season and Los Blancos are open to a switch which could include midfielder Van de Beek joining Madrid on a season-long loan.
Madrid have reportedly asked for €50m ($42.9m) for Varane, after the two clubs held initial talks. The 28-year-old has 12 months left on his current deal.
Real Madrid want Van de Beek on loan as part of Man Utd’s £50m Varane transfer https://t.co/NOV92K7gHH
— The Sun Football (@TheSunFootball) July 3, 2021
– Liverpool are interested in Atletico Madrid midfielder Saul Niguez according to La Razon. The 26-year-old Spain international is understood to be keen on a Premier League move.
– The Reds have also looked into signing Lille’s Renato Sanches, reports Onze Mondial. The midfielder is said to have admirers at Arsenal, too.
– The Star reports Arsenal are considering a move for West Brom goalkeeper Sam Johnstone, if they fail to land Sheffield United’s Aaron Ramsdale .
– Corriere dello Sport claim Milan are keen on Chelsea midfielder Hakim Ziyech, who they believe is more attainable than reported target James Rodriguez.
– After scoring four goals at Euro 2020, Leverkusen striker Patrik Schick has drawn interest from Milan, according to Tuttomercatoweb.
Get breaking news alerts.
You have already subscribed
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines.
For all the latest Sports News Click Here