Rumour Has It: Tottenham’s Kane willing to move abroad amid PSG links
The England international has since been linked with Manchester City, Chelsea and Manchester United.
Tottenham are desperate to retain their talisman, let alone allow him to join a rival English club.
TOP STORY – KANE OPEN TO CONTINENTAL SWITCH
Harry Kane is willing to move abroad for his next challenge as Ligue 1 giants Paris Saint-Germain circle for his signature, according to 90min.
The report claims Kane is unimpressed with Tottenham’s search for a new manager to replace Jose Mourinho and the England international has been linked to Manchester City, Chelsea and Manchester United.
PSG, who are in the market for a striker having been linked with Borussia Dortmund sensation Erling Haaland amid doubts over the future of Real Madrid target Kylian Mbappe, are led by Kane’s ex-Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino.
90??? ?????????: Harry Kane would be willing to move abroad, with PSG now one of his favoured destinations.
— 90min (@90min_Football) June 18, 2021
– PSG have renewed their efforts to sign United star French midfielder Paul Pogba, reports to Le Parisien. Juventus and Madrid have also been linked.
– United, PSG and Sevilla are keen to sign superstar defender Sergio Ramos after he left Real Madrid, claims 90min.
– Diario AS says Real Sociedad’s Swedish forward Alexander Isak is attracting interest from Chelsea, joining Arsenal in the race to sign him.
– Liverpool are interested in Sassuolo’s Italy international winger Domenico Berardi, claims Gazzetta dello Sport.
– Corriere dello Sport reports Miralem Pjanic could be headed back to Juventus from Barcelona on a two-year loan, part financed by the Catalans. Inter and Chelsea have also been linked.
Get breaking news alerts.
You have already subscribed
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines.
For all the latest Sports News Click Here