Sony is dying to connect ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ and ‘Venom 2’
Venom: Let There Be Carnage crushed the box office during the opening weekend, setting a pandemic record with its $90 million take. While the sequel was highly anticipated, there’s no question that its success wouldn’t be possible without Spider-Man. Venom 2 is part of Sony’s Spider-Man Universe, which is the studio’s equivalent to Marvel’s MCU. Sony can only use Spider-Man characters it owns the rights to for this ambitious universe of stories. That’s why it has to link all these movies between them. The most important connection concerns Peter Parker. That’s why Venom has that brilliant No Way Home hook in it. And the No Way Home official social media accounts are already responding to it. Mind you, some spoilers might follow below.
The post Sony is dying to connect ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ and ‘Venom 2’ appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Amazon’s hottest smart home device is $25 ahead of Black Friday – plus, get a $30 credit
- Wednesday’s deals: Hidden Prime-only sale, FREE money from Amazon, Chromebook sale, more
- The best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals 2021
Trending Right Now:
- One of the decade’s most controversial horror movies is now on Netflix
- Fourth stimulus check up to $5,000 is coming, but there’s a big catch
- Forget stimulus checks, this program can get you up to $30,000 in aid
For all the latest Entertainment News Click Here