Valorant 3.01 release time and patch notes LIVE with Ruination skins preview
UPDATE: Valorant update 3.01 is now rolling out and developers Riot Games have provided a shortlist of everything that’s changing. the full 3.01 patch notes can be found below and include the following:
- Sage’s can no longer place Barrier Orb on some projectiles while they’re in the air
- Fixed bug where Skye was able to activate the flash of Guiding Light while suppressed
- Fixed the ability to heal KAY/O while downed in NULL/CMD
- Fixed Sova’s Recon Bolt projectile from looking deployed for enemies when flying through the air
- Fixed a bug where you were able to abuse text chat colors to impersonate system messages
- Fixed a bug where the invite button UI overlapped with Defender Coach UI in Custom Games
- Fixed bug where names were appearing as question marks if you had the “Use Generic Names for Players Outside my Party” setting turned on
- Fixed alignment issues in Observer view
- Fixed Account Leveling issue where some of you got a lower level than intended
- If impacted, you will receive your correct Account Level and will keep the AP gained while playing at the incorrect level.
- Fixed visual issues affecting Account Leveling at the End of Game screen
Meanwhile, Riot Games have also released a preview for the new Ruination Skins bundle coming to the game, with a full video to watch above.
ORIGINAL: Riot Games has confirmed that the delayed 3.01 patch for Valorant will be arriving later today, July 7.
The development team chose to push back the update due to the 4th of July celebrations taking place in North America.
And there is good reason to make such a decision as it means that the full Valorant team can deal with any issues with the upcoming patch.
The good news is that we do know that today will see the new Valorant 3.01 released across all platforms.
There is a good chance that there will be a delay between the Valorant patch going live in North America and the same patch arriving on European servers.
The latest details shared by Riot Games reads: “Patch 3.01 goes out tomorrow (July 7). Expect the usual patch times based on your region.”
Based on what has been shared above, we would expect the Valorant 3.01 patch to land during the morning in North America.
With that in mind and taking references from past launches, the Valorant release time could be set for around 6am PDT.
This will be followed by a wider release, if there are no issues flagged with the current build.
Valorant 3.01 is not expected to offer any new content due to the recent release of Episode 3 Act 1.
But while it won’t be as exciting as trying out a new Agent, gamers can expect some important bug fixes to be included.
We don’t know exactly what they will be but fans will know what needs to be fixed to make Valorant easier to play.
A message from the Valorant patch notes reads: “When we think of VALORANT, we consider every map, weapon, and character to be a part of an ever-changing sandbox where you can use your skill and creativity to overcome any challenge you face.
“We believe VALORANT is at its best when you face a wide variety of unique challenges and are forced to make hard choices about tools and strategies you’ll use to overcome them.
“To that end, we have taken a pass at the entire economy of the game, changing weapon and ability prices so they better suit their impact on a match and allow players to create more dynamic, varied loadouts, and strategies.
“Game-spanning changes like these can be painful as we are asking you all to relearn many things that you’re now comfortable with.
“There will be times when you are forced to make harder choices about what you bring into battle each round or forced to engage with an opponent differently—but just know that your enemies are facing the same challenges.”
Gamers can expect full patch notes to be shared by Riot Games after today’s update has been released.
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines.
For all the latest Gaming News Click Here