Wordle 317 May 2 hints: Struggling with today’s Wordle? Three clues to help with answer
It may be a Bank Holiday in the UK, but Wordle never takes the day off. Wordle 317 is live for May 2, and while it’s not a particularly obscure word, there’s a good chance it will cause players one or two problems. If you’re struggling to solve Wordle 317 for May 2, then head to the bottom of the page for a selection of spoiler-free hints to give you a helping hand. Good luck!
A fantastic game that’s taken the world by storm, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To master Wordle and solve those daily puzzles, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 317 on May 2…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 317 hints and clues for May 2…
1. Wordle 317 starts with the letter S.
2. Wordle 317 contains just one vowel.
3. Instead of a hint, let me tell you a tale.
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines.
For all the latest Entertainment News Click Here