Where can I use my Blue Light Card? Full list of top discounts and offers
Everyone loves a bargain and discount cards are a way to ensure you always get money off your shopping. The Blue Light Card is available to those in the NHS, emergency services, social care workers and armed forces and offers a range of discounts online and in store. Where can I use my Blue Light Card? Express.co.uk reveals a full list of shop discounts and offers.
What is the Blue Light Card?
The Blue Light Card is the discount service for the emergency services, NHS, social care sector and armed forces.
These essential workers can pay £4.99 for a two-year membership to the discount service.
The membership offers you thousands of discounts online and on the high street.
The Blue Light Card works with small and large companies across the UK, so there are a huge range of deals on offer.
READ MORE- Disney Plus cheap deal on offer – but be quick as it ends tomorrow
Some of the discounts available to members include:
- Sports Direct – Save 20 percent on full-price items until 31 March
- Shark Clean – Save 10 percent online including sale
- Halfords – Save 10 percent in store
- Emma The Sleep Company – Save 40 percent until 31 March
- Hotpoint – Save 20 percent on all products
- Myprotein – Save 50 percent online
- River Island – Save 20 percent online until 28 February (10% after)
- Muscle Food – Exclusive Blue Light Card hampers
- O2 mobiles – Save 25 percent off O2 refresh airtime plans
- Lovehoney – Save 20 percent online
You can also get money off at restaurants, clothing stores, hardware stores, holidays, hotels, and more.
You can see the full list of available discounts by logging in online or on the app.
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Life Style headlines.
For all the latest Life Style News Click Here
For the latest news and updates, follow us on Google News