Marvel’s ‘What If…?’ hits Disney+ next month – here’s the first trailer
Marvel Studios released the first trailer for its fourth Disney+ show, What If…?, on Thursday. What If…? is the first animated series from the studio, and it’s also sure to be the strangest to date. While Loki shows us what would happen if the sneaky villain had escaped after the Battle of New York, What If…? goes much further. What if Peggy Carter was Captain America? What if Killmonger saved Tony Stark’s life? And what if all of the heroes turned into zombies?
Marvel will answer all of those questions and more when What If…? debuts on August 11th.
Today’s Top Deal
The post Marvel’s ‘What If…?’ hits Disney+ next month – here’s the first trailer appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- If you don’t have this iPhone accessory, you’re not getting the most out of your phone
- This $20 Amazon gadget you’ve never even heard of is my new favorite thing
- The $24 Amazon find from this mega-viral TikTok is blowing people’s minds
- Amazon has a $29 portable grill with a design so smart, you’ll take it with you everywhere
Trending Right Now:
- $3,600 stimulus payments start next week – here’s who will get them
- This push for a fourth stimulus check would give you $2,000/month until the pandemic ends
- The answer to Marvel’s biggest ‘Loki’ mystery might be hiding in plain sight
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines.
For all the latest Entertainment News Click Here