Valorant Patch 5.10 Brings Changes to Cypher, Fade, and Harbor; Automatically Mutes Toxic Players and More
Valorant is one of the biggest games out there, being one of the most played esports title. To maintain this position, the game needs to provide constant updates to keep the gameplay smooth as well provide more content to the players. Valorant has just released patch 5.10, and it brings some balancing changes to Agents as well as a new feature called Real Time Text Evaluation.
Where my Cypher mains at? 👀 Read about new Cypher changes and everything else (including a change to Harbor’s Cascade ability) in Patch Notes 5.10 here: https://t.co/DhaomI4RLd pic.twitter.com/ajj9JsWEJ8
— VALORANT (@PlayVALORANT) November 15, 2022
Valorant Agent Balancing Changes
The developers have understood that Cypher’s impact on the game has decreased since Valorant released. To make the Agent reclaim his glory, the developers have provided some buffs for him.
- Cypher’s maximum Trapwire length has been increased from 1000 to 1500
- Neutral Theft now reveals enemies two times, with a four-second delay between the reveals
- No more time restriction while casting on enemy corpses
- Maximum cast distance has been increased from 1200 to 1600
- The yellow silhouette used for Cypher’s reveal on Spycam and Neural Theft has been updated. It will now disappear if the revealed enemy becomes visible.
- Cypher’s placed utility is no longer destroyed by allies’ AOE damage
Developers have understood that Fade’s Prowlers are a difficult ability to play against. Therefore, they have provided some nerfs to the Agent to maintain balance in the game.
- Prowlers duration has been reduced from 3 seconds to 2.5 seconds
- Prowlers delay on bite after reaching the target has been increased from 0.4 to 0.6 seconds.
- Fade’s Hitbox has been improved
- Nearsight duration on hit has seen a reduction from 3.5 seconds to 2.75 seconds.
- Nightfall cost has been increased from 7 to 8.
Harbor is the latest addition to the title, and players have felt some constraints when using him. So, the developers have increased the number of purchasable charges for Cascade from 1 to 2. Developers hope this change allows new players to enjoy him more, and the more experienced players can achieve more flexibility when controlling the map.
Real time text evaluation
This is a new gameplay system feature that will mute players in chat who send disruptive texts in the game. Interventions for disruptive texts will also be applied sooner than before. Players will see this new feature in North America first, and then it will be rolled out to other regions. Developers hope this feature will reduce disruptive situations while players are still in game and help them feel safer to engage in VALORANT.
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines.
For all the latest Gaming News Click Here